HomeDream BarApple Chamomile Dream Bar

Apple Chamomile Dream Bar


$35.00 $25.00

A symbol of immunity, we prize apples and their nutrient-dense flesh as one of our favorite dream foods.  Each bar contains 7 almonds, purported to supply naturally-occurring melatonin, as well as potassium, magnesium, tryptophan, choline and vitamin B6.  Apple and Chamomile are exceptionally harmonious flavors, “Chamomile” derives from Greek roots meaning “Earth Apple.”
Chamomile’s sunny flowers will light your life!  She is the archetypal comforting grandmother of herbal lore, and is widely acclaimed for her relaxing effects and abilities to ward off nightmares.  Did you know that chamomile was used to flavor beer before hops?  The Egyptians dedicated Chamomile to the sun god, Ra, and many know it as “the plant’s physician,” for its ability to revitalize sickly neighboring plants.  She was our first plant ally, and is always there to walk you to the gate of your dreams!

Nervine and adaptogenic herbs are your allies in the field of dreams!  A hint of our Passionflower, Ashwagandha and Milky Oat tea blend eases tension, anxiety, and stress to help prepare you for sleep, and of course, dreams.

Our bars are safe for all ages from your toddler to your grandmother.  Remember: everyone dreams!

Enjoy intuitively with intention to vitalize body and mind.
This experience may cause deep relaxation and feelings of gratitude.

Check out our dream practice tips for best results!



Ingredients:  Almond Meal, *Gluten-free Rolled Oats, *Apple Juice Concentrate,  *Herbal Tea Infusion (Water, *Chamomile, *Passionflower, *Ashwagandha, *Oat Tops), *Honey, *Apples,  *Soy Lecithin, *Coconut Oil, *Flax Meal, Agar, Locust Bean Gum, Ancient Sea Salt.   *Organic

Allergens: Contains Almond, Coconut & Soy

Nutrition Facts Serv. Size. (38g), Servings: 1, Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 110mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 19g (7% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 11g (Incl. 7g added Sugars, 14%DV), Protein 3g (6% DV), Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potassium (4% DV), Magnesium (10% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

*Lecithin is a naturally occurring compound found in all cells in nature–our brains are approximately 30% lecithin.  It is an essential nutrient for brain and central nervous system health, especially important for children, mothers, and seniors.  Egg yolks are soybeans are the two densest natural sources of choline, and since our bars are vegan except for honey, we include organic soy lecithin rich in phosphatidylcholine for heightened activity of acetylcholine neurotransmitters linked to learning, memory and REM sleep. Organic soy lecithin is produced without the use of any solvents or chemicals, extracted from soybeans with a combination of pressure and supercritical carbon dioxide into a nutrient dense powder.

Additional information

Weight 550 g
Dimensions 4.5 x 5.25 x 4.25 in